Are you ready to switch over to The Savings Bank?
We make it simple; just follow these 3 simple steps…
2. Close Your Old Account (pdf)
Make sure your old account is active long enough to allow outstanding checks and automatic withdrawals to clear through your old account. Once you’re sure your old account is inactive destroy your old checks, ATM/Debit Card and deposit slips.
3. Transfer Your Automatic Transactions (pdf)
Use this checklist to keep track of people you may need to contact:
Direct Deposit (pdf)
- Your employer’s Human Resources department
- The company handling your retirement or pension payments
- Social Security Administration
Anyone who makes automatic withdrawals from your account
- Mortgage company
- Homeowner’s insurance
- Auto insurance
- Life insurance
Anyone who makes automatic charges to your old debit card
- Utility companies
- Telephone companies
- Cable company
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 800-246-2009.
Download the entire switch kit.