Managing and Protecting Your Money
The Savings Bank’s online and mobile banking give customers 24/7 account access to check balances, pay bills, transfer money, open new accounts, all with state-of-the-art security. Now is a good time to make sure you are using all the account management tools available to you.
You can quickly register for online banking with this link and download our mobile app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Protect your debit card with real-time control:
CardValet adds a level of security to your TSB MasterMoney™ Card by letting you decide how and when it is used, and alerting you when transactions take place to help stop potential fraud from happening.
CardValet can give you peace of mind if you are engaging in more transactions where you provide your card number by phone or online and not in person. You can also use CardValet to set personal spending limits to stay within your budget goals.
- Safeguard your cards: you can turn cards on or off in seconds
- Real-time alerts: keep you informed when your cards are used
- Transaction controls: allow your cards to work in specific locations or
- Limit card use: to specific merchants or purchases
Get started within minutes with the free download from the Apple App Store or Google Play for smartphone users.
Get real-time account alerts:
Notifi is another service available free of charge to our customers, providing strong security by delivering real-time account alerts.
Notifi helps you manage your account by monitoring your account balances and activity, get deposit and withdraw notifications, control security alerts and more. You can receive alerts via online banking, text, email and push notifications, including:
- Low account balance
- Deposits cleared
- Withdrawals over threshold
- Password change
- Monitor account balances and activity
Zelle® is a fast, safe and easy way to send money directly between almost any bank accounts in the U.S., typically within minutes. With just an email address or U.S. mobile phone number, you can send money to people you know and trust, regardless of where they bank.
- Access Zelle: enroll in our online banking or mobile app
- Pick a person to pay: to a preferred email address or mobile number of a trusted recipient
- Choose the amount to send: the money will go directly to your recipient’s bank account. If they aren’t enrolled yet, they will get a notification explaining how to receive the money.
To get started, log into your online banking or mobile app and select Send Money with Zelle.